相关用语
1. bedtime story 床头故事
2. I'm going to sleep, good night. 我要去睡觉了,晚安
3. Where are my slippers? 我的拖鞋哪儿去了?
4. Please turn out the lights. 请开一下灯
5. We have to wash the sheets. 我们需要清洗床单
6. Put your clothes on the coat hanger. 把衣服放在衣架上
7. Stay on your own side of the bed. 睡你自己那边的床
8. What time do you have to get up? 你几点要起床?
9. Stop snoring! 不要打呼了!
10. Can you pass me another pillow? 你能把另外一个枕头递给我吗?
12. I can't fall asleep! 我睡不着
12. Have you set the alarm clock? 你设好闹钟了吗?
13. Turn off the alarm! 把闹铃关掉
俚语Slang
catnap小睡片刻 hit the hay上床睡觉 out like a light睡的很沉
early bird早起的人 night owl夜猫子 sleep like a baby睡的很甜
forty winks小睡片刻 nod off 打瞌睡 hit the sack上床睡觉
成语Idioms
Get up on the wrong side of the bed.
早上起床心情就不好
get up 起床; get up on the wrong side of the bed
直接意思是起床起错边,起床为一天中的第一件事,从一开始就不顺利,心情多少会受到影响,所以
get up on the wrong side of the bed 表示早上起床心情就不好,动词可代换为wake up 意思相同
Why are you in such a bad mood? Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?
干嘛心情那么槽?早上起床心情就不好啊?
Dialogue one
Husband: Oh no! Look at the time! I overslept.
丈夫 噢,不,看看几点了,我睡过头了!
Wife: We forgot to set the alarm clock. You'd better hurry or you'll be late for work!
妻子 我们忘记了设闹钟.你最好快点,要不然你上班就迟到了.
Husband: I know. Where are my pants?
丈夫 我知道,我的短裤哪去了?
Wife: They're over there in the dresser. And your shirt is on a coat hanger.
妻子 在那边衣柜里.你的衬衣在衣架上
Dialogue two
Mom: Tony! Turn off the light and go to sleep.
妈 托尼,关灯睡觉了
Tony: But I'm not tired. Can I go watch some TV?
托尼 可我还不悃,我能看会儿电视吗?
Mom: No, it's way past your bedtime and you have to get up early tomorrow.
妈 不行,你上床的时间已经超过了,而且你明天还要早起
Tony: Well, Ok. Can you read me a bedtime story before I go to sleep?
托尼 恩,好吧,那睡觉前,你能说个床边故事给我听吗?
Mom: Sure, honey.
妈 当然,宝贝
When you're good to others, you are best to yourself.