相关用语
1. stored-value ticket 储值票
2. single-journey ticket 单程票
3. safety guard 警卫;安全人员
4. central station/main station 总站
5. train tunnel 电车隧道
6. public phone 公共电话
7. public announcement 公告
8. arrival time 到站时间
9. departure time 发车时间
10. exit 出口
流行口语 Spoken English
Swipe your stored-value ticket over the sensor. 在感应器上刷你的储值票。
The next train will depart in five minutes. 下班车五分钟后发车。
The next train will arrive in two minutes. 下班车两分钟后到站。
Please stand clear of the automatic doors. 请不要站在自动门旁边。
Does this train go to Taipei? 这班车是往台北的吗?
Do I transfer here to get to Taipei? 去台北是在这里换车吗?
What is this train's final destination? 这班车的终点站是哪里?
That ticket machine is out of order. 那台售票机故障了。
Please stand to the left/right. 请靠左边/右边站。
The train is just pulling in. 列车刚好进站了。
The train will be here any minute. 列车随时都会到。
Should I get off here? 我该在这里下车吗?
成语 Idioms
standing room only 拥挤不堪
room 在这里是「空间」,因此 standing room 是指「站立的空间」,
standing room only 可表示「只剩站位;只剩站票」,或形容「拥挤到只剩立足的空间」。
During rush hour, it is standing room only on the city's buses and trains.
在尖峰时间,市内的公车和电车都拥挤不堪。
Dialogue 1
Carl is visiting his friend, Fiona, who lives in a city. They are in a subway station.
卡尔去拜访住在城市里的朋友费欧娜。他们正在地铁站里。
Fiona: First, you'll need to buy a ticket.
费欧娜: 首先,你需要买张车票。
Carl: What about you? Don't you need one?
卡尔: 妳呢?妳不用买吗?
Fiona: I've got a stored-valued ticket. Here, I'll help you buy a ticket.
费欧娜: 我有一张储值票。来,我来教你买票。
Carl: I don't have any change.
卡尔: 我没零钱耶。
Fiona: No problem. That machine over there can give you change.
费欧娜: 放心。那边那台机器可以让你换零钱。
Carl: Wow! This subway system is both modern and convenient.
卡尔: 哇!这个地铁系统真是现代又便利啊。
Dialogue 2
Claire is in a subway station. She is speaking to an attendant at the information booth.
克莱儿在地铁站里。她正和服务台的一名站务员说话。
Attendant: How can I help you, miss?
站务员: 小姐,请问有什么事吗?
Claire: Here's my ticket. Which platform should I go to?
克莱儿: 这是我的票。我该去哪个月台呢?
Attendant: Take the escalator down to platform two. The train will arrive in five minutes.
站务员: 坐电扶梯下去到第二月台。列车五分钟后会到站。
Claire: Thanks. By the way, what time does the last train go back?
克莱儿: 谢谢。对了,最后一班车是几点回来?
Attendant: Since tonight is a Saturday, the last train departs at 12:30 A.M.
站务员: 今天是星期六,所以最后一班车是在晚上十二点半发车。
Claire: Thank you very much for your help.
克莱儿: 谢谢你帮忙。
Attendant: You're welcome. Have a nice day.
站务员: 不客气。祝您有个美好的一天。
When you're good to others, you are best to yourself.